What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide to teaching children how to read music notes
- Teaching you how to show children how to remember all the notes on the bass staff and the treble staff
- Teaching you how to help chidren easily conquer the biggest obstacle facing new music students
- Teaching you simple explanations of basic music terms such as bar lines, clefs, etc
- Teaching you how to show children how to remember all the notes on the keyboard
- Teaching you how to make the learning of music notes fun for children
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Reading Music Notes With Ease scores 70.52/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.musicwithease.com/read-music-notes-beginners.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $14.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: musicwithease.com you’ll also be taken through to musicwithease.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)